Weight training(Beginner’s Guide to Weight Training) is a common type of strength training for developing the strength and size of skeletal muscles. It utilizes the force of gravity in the form of weighted bars, dumbbells or weight stacks in order to oppose the force generated by muscle through concentric or eccentric contraction. Weight training uses a variety of specialized equipment to target specific muscle groups and types of movement.
HERE ARE 7 TIPS FOR Beginner’s Guide to Weight Training:
- STAY HYDRATED(Note 75% of your muscle is made up of water. During your exercises you will get thirsty please drink water.)
- BRING TWO TOWELS TO THE GYM (One for your post- workout shower, one for sweat-soaked equipment. )
- BE PREPARED TO SPOT( As a beginner, ask the person exactly what you should do. )
- EMBRACE THE DUMBBELL
- CONTROL THE WEIGHT As a beginner, never use a weight that’s so heavy that you need momentum to lift it.
- START SLOW(Don’t start out with too heavy weights because its about how you work the muscle not how heavy you push.
- STAND UP STRAIGHT (your form is the most important part when coming to gym so that you don’t get injured and you work correct.muscle groups)
“Believe me its very easy to spot a beginner”
Two types of main training at gym(Beginner’s Guide to Weight Training):
2.BODYBUILDING(Fitness body,Competing body and good body)
Differences: Bodybuilding is all about who looks like they can lift the most weights whereas powerlifting is who CAN lift the most weights in the three main lifts ( squat, deadlift, and bench press).
PLEASE CHOOSE ONE BEFORE SETTING A WORKOUT PROGRAM.
Always have a workout program
This is basically your time table of what you going to work out every day at gym: