What is a keto(KETOGENIC) diet and Keto Diet TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST AND STRESS FREE?
A keto diet is a low-carb, moderate protein, higher-fat diet that can help you burn fat more effectively and has numerous benefits for health ,weight loss and performance, as shown in over 50 studies. That is why it is recommended by so many doctors
This diet is useful for losing excess body fat without hunger and for improving type 2 diabetes.
Here, you will learn how to eat a keto diet based foods. Get started with our visual guides, recipes, meal plans, and simple KETO OFFER. It’s everything you need to succeed on keto diets.
Foods to Stay away from
These are all your delicious foods:
- Sugar: Make sure you Cut out on all you soft drinks, fruit juice, sport drinks and vitamin water (this contains sugar). Avoid any sweets, cakes, cookies, chocolate bars, biscuits, frozen treats and breakfast cereals.
- Starch: Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes (including sweet potatoes), French fries, potato chips, porridge, muesli and so on. Avoid wholegrain products as well.1
- Beer: There are a few lower-carb beers but most beers are Full of rapidly absorbed carbs.
- Fruit: Very sweet, lots of sugar. Eat once in a while perhaps. Treat fruit as a natural form of candy. Learn more
- Margarine: Has a very content of omega-6 fat. It has no obvious health benefits, and many people feel that it tastes worse than butter.17 Although the evidence is weak, there is a suggestion that it might be linked to asthma, allergies and other inflammatory diseases, possibly because of the high omega-6 content.18
- Soda: has between 8 to 16 spoons sugar per glass.
Foods to eat that are KETO-Friendly
- Dark chocolate: Must be at least 70% or higher, you allowed to have a square every now and then.
- Champagne: for example champagne must be drier so that its more keto-friendly. Note: your body will have a stronger reaction to alcohol when on the keto diet.
- Pizza:Cauliflower base pizza, then you can eat it.
- Bacon: Low-carb, you allowed to eat bacon everyday for breakfast.
- Heavy cream: This doesnt mean you don’t deserve delicious meals like creamy sauces.
- Eggs:Just don’t more than 36 eggs, per day but you can eat them boiled ,fried or anyway you make it.
- Cheese: high-fat cheese is fine.
- Meat: Unprocessed meats are low carb and keto-friendly, and organic and grass-fed meat might be even healthier.
Are there any negative side effects?
After starting the keto diet you might experience the following:
-Tired and irritable
Can the Keto Diet Cause High Cholesterol Levels?
When this happens just know that your are experiencing the KETO FLU which is pretty common.You will experience the KETO FLU in the first week for like three to five days, if this happens don’t stress it is only temporary, just drink water diluted with a teaspoon of salt or a cup of bone broth.
Keto flu signs tell you that your body is in a state of ketosis can also be unpleasant – like breath that smells like rotten fruit , a metallic taste in your mouth, a constantly dry mouth and needing to urinate more often.
There are many success stories that make keto diet pretty tempting.If you’re not willing to give up everything that is good about life (for example, carbs). Check out some meal plans here to see if you have it in you to try it out.
People have this mistaken belief that their cholesterol level will be high if they are to eat the food with fats. Although, it is true that high level of cholesterol can be fatal to one’s health and it can be the reason of various disease like cardiovascular and heart attack.
- Is your diet is the cause of these problems?
For few people the answer is Yes and for most people the answer is No.
We all have to first understand and clear our concept about the keto diet that it is not something that would be causing your cholesterol levels to go up. But first let us understand what causes your cholesterol levels in your body to go high. As we all know we have been told for many, many years that meat, especially the red meat and eggs and coconut oil are the cause for our high cholesterol.
But as you look back half a century ago at our ancestors, you will see that their food were mostly consisted of the things/food that are now considered to be the cause of high cholesterol yet the diseases at that time were few to none. They were the people who were eating all kinds of eat, even red meat as well along with lots of fat but there were no risk of getting heat strokes or any other diseases.
So, as you can see something is not right. Now, ask yourself this question – “What are we wrong?”
- The untold truth of cholesterol
The untold truth is that the cause of your blood cholesterol levels is not the fatty foods that everyone has been accusing of but the sugar you take. Sugar is your worst enemy; it is the one of the most dangerous substances on the face of earth that creates utter destruction when it comes to human body.
Sugar always manages to creeps in our diet in one way or another. It may seem 2 apparently innocent teaspoons of sugar that you are adding in to your tea or coffee, or the refined high fructose corn syrup that somehow sneaks into the millions of processed foods.
Sugar is the culprit in our body who leads us to inflammation and that inflation cases our body’s cholesterol to release and hence IT leads the situation to the high cholesterol levels.
Asides from sugar the other inflammatory foods are also the reason of the similar issues. And now our goal should be the reduction of inflammation. If we can do that then we have already won the half of the battle because then our cholesterol levels will dip to remain low.
- How can the keto diet help?
The kilo diet is a diet which is rich in fat but it is the good fat for us that our body needs. It has coconut oil, which of course has been considered as bad for ages is actually is most highly beneficial to our bodies. On the other hand, all the hydrogenated modified vegetables oils that line the supermarket shining all told their faux glory square measure extremely prejudicious to your health and result in inflammation.
All these processed vegetable oils can cause a lot of harm to your health within the end of the day than any fat you’ll consume within the keto diet.
Keto diet conjointly needs you to remove all processed foods from your diet. In order to remain in ketosis, your glucose levels ought to be stable. The instant you consume an excessive amount of sugar, you’ll be out of ketosis because the keto strips can reveal it the moment you do.
Therefore, when you keep your glucose levels low and steady you not only prevent inflammation and high cholera levels, but you are also preventing polygenic disorder and supererogatory weight gain.
Consuming a lot healthy fat can make the body to burn all of its unnecessary fat without any delay. All this will translate to bigger fat loss and lower levels of cholesterol. So, in other words, the keto diet isn’t the cause of the problem but it’s a one marvelous solution to the current problem.
How to get started with KETO